Friday, May 8, 2009

Miracle Esthetician!!!!


So I rarely have the time to get facials or any treatments for my skin, but I had this killer pimple that would not go away for anything, until Amanda Gordon came along that is!  

I met Amanda when I was at the Ulta in Edgewater and she did an electric wave treatment that literally banished my pimple that very same day!!!!!  

Amanda Gordon, in my opinion is a super talented, educated, dedicated and phenomenal esthetician! On top of doing great treatments and facials she gives awesome advice and can recommend a skin care regimen for any concern! She makes you feel comfortable and so good about yourself!

I think everyone's face should be touched by Amanda! 

You can make appointments for Amanda Gordon at:

Ulta 
City Place at the Promenade
82 The Promenade 
Edgewater, NJ 07020
(201) 313-0049

Tuesday 11-7
Wednesday 11-7
Friday 11-7
Saturday 11-7

No comments:

Post a Comment