Saturday, August 15, 2009

Revlon Color Stay Ultimate

BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! 

I was browsing the cosmetics aisle in Harmon's when I came across this new liquid lipstick by Revlon. 

The advertisements promised long lasting color even after meals, so I had to put it to the test! 

The color I purchased was "#1 Nude" which was the perfect shade for everyday use.



I applied the product on at approximately 9 am and didn't have to do any touch ups at all! 

When I applied it, I loved the fact that it was very shiny like a gloss, but once it was on, it had the staying power of a matte lipstick. It was not sticky or goopy like other lip glosses that offered the same shine. The color was rich and surprisingly it kept my lips hydrated as well. 

When lunch time rolled around, thats when the real test came into play, and sure enough this liquid lipstick kept up with its promises and did stay on, although the shine did fade. 

The only time that I needed to touch it up was after lunch, and not because the color had diminished, but I wanted the shine back. 

All in all, I think this long lasting lipstick is perfect for the woman that wants to stay looking her best, but doesn't have the time for frequent touch ups.  

Revlon Color Stay Ultimate is available in 20 shades!





This product costs $10.99 and can be found at your local pharmacy or beauty supply shop.

For more info on this you can go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment