Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lola by Marc Jacobs



Lola Baby!                    


First and foremost, I was drawn to this fragrance because my pitbull's name is Lola, and i love her to tiny bits and pieces.

When I saw this awesome bottle of fragrance, not only was I drawn to the way it looks, but the cap of the bottle reminds me of the Chiquita banana lady, whom I also love to bits and pieces. 

Anyhow, the bottle is just the tip of the iceberg, when you smell this fragrance it will bring you to a better place ; )

Notes
  • Pink Peppercorn
  • Ruby Red Grapefruit
  • Pear
  • Rose
  • Fuschia Peony
  • Geranium
  • Vanilla
  • Warm Tonka Bean
  • Creamy Musk 

This fragrance is $65 for the 1.7 oz. and $85 for the 3.4 oz.

You can find this at:




1 comment:




  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    Miiabyt Fashion

    ReplyDelete