Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shadow Insurance





I have been working on an art exhibit, and was inspired by "Dia de los Muertos". 

My cousin, Sheena and I, got together to accomplish this look and I didn't exactly have all the makeup needed for the look. Hence, the white cream!!!! 

I had to think fast and use what I had, so I mixed together Too Faced Shadow Insurance with white eyeshadow and mixed it until the powder became a cream, and applied it with a foundation brush. 

I was blown away by the results because it came out so creamy, and it stayed on!! Sheena could literally not take it off. 

All in all, I personally think that Shadow Insurance is the best!!! I love the packaging because it comes in a tube so you can squeeze every last drop out of it, and I like that I can use it to keep powder shadow on, turn powder shadow into a cream, and use it to keep eyebrow pencil or powder on! 

You can find this product at:



1 comment: