Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bliss Bikini Perfect Deluxe


I think that this is the most amazing thing for summer! Bliss has collaborated with Phillips for this baby! This is a personal hair removal system that even your man will be wanting to use! 

What is it?
  • Personal trimmer that is cordless and rechargeable

What it does?
  • Trim and tame unwanted hair 

What this kit includes? 
  • 6 different attachments for hair removal for different areas of the body
  • Precision Trimmer
  • Precision Comb
  • Epilator
  • Micro Shaver
  • Micro Trimmer
  • Eyebrow Comb
  • 5 Ingrown Hair Eliminating Pads
  • Lemon & Sage Body Butter
  • Lemon & Sage Body Scrub
I have personally used this and I can't live without it! I carry it with me when I travel for a quick trim on the go! 

You can find this at:

Sephora.com

Nordstrom.com

Ulta.com



No comments:

Post a Comment