Monday, November 9, 2009

Glamour Revolution



This post pretty much sums it all up, " Glamour Revolution".. This title hits home mainly because I have been MIA for the past month and change : (

SO SORRY to the few readers that I do have, and even more so to the ones that are loyal and check this out everyday. I've been running around like crazy, and for all makeup artists out there, I'm sure you can understand how hectic Halloween and holiday can be.

What I can do is make a promise, that I will be on top of my game more than I ever have been before and right about something amazing and new everyday!

Ok, now to the real reason that I'm writing this, and the reason you are reading..

Glamour Revolution!!!

Too Faced just came out with their new holiday palette, and as usual its pretty f'n awesome!



This kit is packed with:
  • 9 Shadows (1 Matte, 8 Satin)
  • Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (Matte)
  • La Vie en Rose Blush (Satin)
  • 3 Mirror Mirror Glosses
  • Shadow Insurance
  • 3 Step-by-Step Application Cards (so you know exactly how to use products and look like a fox)
Not only is this a great kit to have for yourself, but its a great gift to give. ( i know i would be so excited to have this) Plus, you can have this without breaking the bank - its $39.50!!! Unbelievable!

If you are dying for this kit, you can only find it at:









No comments:

Post a Comment